Today is What I Wore Wednesday Fur Jacket Edition.
This is what it looks like when you hand your 12-year-old a camera at 5:02 pm after the sun has set and command her to snap some not blurry pictures, when you’re one foot out the door on your way out the door to snatch up groceries lest you all starve, oh and it’s 20 degrees out.
But you had to see what I was wearing yesterday. It’s my favorite new outfit.
What I Wore Wednesday Fur Jacket Edition:
- tank- GAP
- slouch top – Old Navy
- jeans– Levi’s 515’s from Costco
- fur jacket – Rachel Zoe for QVC
- leather belt – Lands’ End
- clutch – TJ Maxx
- moccasins – TK Maxx, Warsaw
- my Frida Kahlo earrings – Darlybird
Have you worn anything fabulous lately?