It’s slush time! Summer is the very best, in every way, but one of my favorite things about the hot summer months is making delicious, fruity, slush drinks. I don’t drink alcohol, but any slush can turn boozy if you just swap out a couple ingredients, including this strawberry lime summer delight.
This strawberry lime slush is SO EASY to make and only takes a few ingredients, 2 of which are forms of water. Unless you’re making it an alcoholic drink, in which case you’ll need to toss in some booze. This drink is so easy you can make it in just a few minutes – serve it up with a pretty straw + paper umbrella and impress everyone you know.
Print up the recipe for this strawberry YUM to add to your recipe collection – you’ll want to make this one over and over again.
- 12 ice cubes
- 32 strawberries
- 1 cup frozen concentrated Limeade
- 1 cup water
- Blend ice cubes in blender until completely crushed.
- Add frozen limeade and water.
- Blend completely.
- Add strawberries.
- If you want to make the strawberry slush alcoholic, substitute up to 1 cup of the water with your favorite booze of choice.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY.
- Serve immediately in chilled glasses with a strawberry garnish.
Here’s to a beautiful and delicious summer holiday! Enjoy.