Fathers Day is coming, like, soon. Anyone else struggling to find an awesome/hip/modern/cool gift for Dad this Father’s Day? In my opinion, finding presents for men is not easy! Maybe my husband is rather fussy, and I can never get just the right gift for him. But don’t you worry- I’ve done my research this year and I think I’ve found 10 perfect gifts for Father’s Day. All of these gifts are man-approved and won’t break the bank. Check them out and see for yourself!
1. “Your Baby’s First Word will be DADA” from Amazon: You had me at Jimmy Fallon. I love that he wrote this funny children’s book for all the new dads out there that want their baby’s first word to be “Dada!” So cute.
2. Homeowners Tool Set from The Home Depot: These tools will help get the job done! Every dad needs a good convenient set of tools that will come in handy for those everyday household projects.
3. Sriracha2Go: Does your Dad/Husband/Guy in your life love Sriracha sauce as much as mine does? If so, there is a 100% chance that this gift is PERFECT for him.
4. Photobook from Printstagram: Turn those beautiful Instagram pictures into a book for Dad! He’ll love it.
5. Herringbone Wooden iPhone Case from Nordstrom: LOVING this wooden iPhone case! It’s totally on-trend.
6. Shaving Cream (The Art of Shaving) from Sephora: Dad can get that close comfortable shave with this famous shaving cream that gets rave reviews from other men.
7. Aviator Sunglasses from ASOS: These lightweight frames are on point. Get him two pairs in different colors to wear all summer long.
8. Ladderball Outdoor Game from DICK’S Sporting Goods: This backyard game is fun for the whole family!
9. Burger Press from Crate & Barrel: Make perfectly shaped burgers in a snap with this nifty burger press. He just might jump at the chance too grill up his own Fathers Day burger.
10. Customized Cross Stitched Handkerchief from Martha Stewart: The stylish dad will love carrying around one of these customized handkercheifs in his back pocket.
I love to make a big deal of out Fathers Day with my kids, and I’m thinking one of these ideas will be just perfect this year.
(Visited 557 times, 1 visits today)