This week’s: What’s in Your Purse Series is from my friend Christine Koh of the famed blog Boston Mamas. Christine is a great friend of mine, and as I suspected, her bag is rather organized. She’s the organized sort.
If you’d like to add your purse to the lineup, come on already, no one’s standing in your way. Email me two nice photos, one of the outside, one of the inside, along with a description of the contents to: allisonATpetitelefantDOTcom. Thank you!
I bought this cute purse at Target. The neutral tone makes it super versatile and its the perfect size for carrying plenty of my things (see next photo) without being too heavy. When its not fully loaded, I can even fit my new DSLR in it.
Wow, I had a lot of stuff in my purse. Starting from the top and going left to right:
- I love my Coach wristlet. I use it instead of a wallet and its great if I just need to run to the corner to do an errand. I can even squeeze my Blackberry in it.
- What can I say, Im an eco-geek. I always carry an Envirosax bag with me. Between the Envirosax for on foot errands, and our reusable shopping bags at the grocery store, I almost never take away store bags anymore.
- I think I got that little first aid kit from Marie LeBaron at Eat Blog Run. And it has allowed me to be that mom the one who has a disinfecting wipe and band-aid when someones kid takes a digger at the playground. And I always carry tissues someones nose is always running.
- I love this inspiration book I picked up in Maine. And I just noticed my pen casings match the book. Is that weird?
- Blackberry. I never leave home without it.
- Im now devoted to my DSLR but its too big to tote on a regular basis (unless Im explicitly planning on using it); instead, I carry my little point and shoot in case a picture perfect moment presents itself.
- I never leave home without a snack in my purse.
- That little red cosmetics case is handy it has a mirror on the exterior and currently holds an emergency sewing kit, five (mercy!) lip colors, 2 tubes of lip balm, and hand Clean Well sanitizer.
- My keys. The funny thing is, after I laid them down to take the photo, I was reminded that the top key they key to my moms house — has a label that says Mom on it (she did that).
- Crayons for Laurel. Picked up at restaurants. Two boxes.
- A baby car seat guide. A friend just foisted her baby gear off on me and I tossed the manual in my purse.
- Some little eco-guides from Healthy Child Healthy World. I got them at the BlogHer HCHW dinner (clearly, I havent fully cleared out my purse in the last month).
- My business cards.
- Some business cards from BlogHer. Again, clearly, I havent fully cleared out my purse in the last month.
- A wedding RSVP I need to drop in the mail.