This series, where we’re all dumping out our purses, and showing each other what’s inside? I love this series. I may have mentioned that a time or two, but I mean it. I’m having so much fun seeing what you all carry around, and feeling so validated about the amount of stuff I take with me in my purse at any given time.
This week’s purse comes to us from Amelia Merritt, a very cool friend I met in real life a month ago. Love her.
Here’s her purse.
- Big Novell planner from about 10 years ago I got as swag. Functions as a massive wallet to help me lose everything important, all at once.
- Script for “Wes and Ella” the film I am currently working on as Production Designer.
- Gerber “Diesel” Multi-tool with holster.
- Camera and case with clip on prong.
- Garage door opener with clip on prong.
- Tiny bottle of Visine.
- Tiny bottle of Super Craft Glue. (Heaven help me if I ever get the two mixed up.)
- Key card from hotel stay at Disneyland.
- Lint roller. (I have a pug.)
- C-47s (aka clothespins).
- Patricia Wexler eye cream.
- Wipe n’ Clear for glasses and greasy Blackberry screen.
- Ben Nye lipstick in natural.
- Urban Decay “Chains” eyeshadow.
- Note book for all kinds of things I am expected to remember.
- Extra bottle of Levothyroxine pills in case I forget to take them.
- Porcine thyroid pills to help with memory.