Sponsored by Ricola
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER, ANA, COMMENT 12
It’s been a while since I’ve done a What’s in Your Purse Series post, but it’s time again. Do you miss it? I kind of love the purse series and I really miss seeing what’s in your purses! Should we get it started again? I’ll be first.
This is my purse right now. The only thing I edited out was an extra huge stash of lip products. For reals, I had an extra 5 or 6 lip glosses and lipsticks and just thought it might be a little excessive for this photo. I always carry around too much makeup in my purse, it’s just part of who I am. You never know when you might need red lipstick. Or hot pink! What if you’re out and you need hot pink? I mean, that’s a worrisome situation and I’m prepared for any potential beauty disaster.
Here’s what you’d find in my purse this very minute, if you dumped it all out on your living room floor.
What’s in My Purse Series Winter Edition
- my wallet
- car keys, with a gym membership I haven’t used in 3 months
- granola bar (for me)
- 6 lip products
- L’Occitane hand lotion (This is my very favorite hand lotion and I always have some in my purse. Utah winters are so harsh on my skin and I use this constantly!)
- Ricola cough drops: both the original (my favorite) and the new extra strength cough drops (because at least one person at a time in my family has been sick for the last 3 months)
- statement ring (obviously. we all need an emergency statement ring in our purses at all times.)
- 2 of my very favorite pens, for writing down ideas
- 1 black Sharpie marker (because my kids swim in at least one meet a weekend, and Sharpies are for racers)
- 2 bags of some of my favorite tea (because I’ve turned into an old lady who carries tea with her everywhere)
- a pouch of applesauce (see above re: swimmers. they eat ALL of the things.)
What would you find in your purse right now if you dumped it all out? Mine at any given time would always include a variation of what you see above, and in the winter there’s almost always a knit hat and my driving gloves. Both of those were in my car when I took this. I have cough drops on my nightstand, in my purse, and in my car at any given time between September and April. I really and truly am partial to Ricola. Utah winters are hard, yo.
Because you’re the sort of people who have Mary Poppins handbags full of awesome, we have a giveaway for you. YAY!
What’s in Your Purse Series Winter Edition – GIVEAWAY
- Ricola Soothing Relief Kit (you want this, the cough drops are so yummy)
- $100 Gift Card (VISA or MasterCard)
// Sponsored by Ricola. I hope you know I wouldn’t try to sell you something I wouldn’t use myself. I’m obsessed with Ricola and have been for years. I’m grateful to you for understanding that part of running a blog full time means great sponsorships like this one from the good folks at Ricola. Reeeeeeeee-koooooooh-LA! #ricola4Lyfe //