What I wore Wednesday black on black
I got dressed a few times over the holidays; maybe three times. Or four. Stop judging me. Masterpiece Theater doesn’t care if you get out of your pajamas to enjoy a Downton Abbey marathon. I mean, really.
On Wednesday though I really did get dressed to go to dinner and a movie with some dear friends, and I figured greasy hair and pajama bottoms might embarrass them in public.
I’m a giver is what I am.
What I wore Wednesday black on black edition:
- black tunic: Nordstrom Rack
- black skinny jeans: Banana Republic
- turquoise necklace: H&M New York, several years old
- leather bracelet: Christmas gift from my bestie
- grey leather boots: Target
- cute camera purse: Epiphanie
What are you wearing today? Black on black, or are you into spring colors already?