Things I’m thinking about today:
- I feel happy every time I look at the smattering of shells on my patio table outside. Some of the shells still have chunks of sand inside which is the only way I can distinguish which ones came from Costa Rica or Hawaii. The sand from Costa Rica is grey and Hawaii’s sand is chunky and sand colored, little bits of shells all crunched up.
- I can’t get Costa Rica out of my head. I really need to figure out a way to move there permanently. Semi-permanently. Temporarily/permanent like. For the rest of forever.
- My baby girl became a teenager overnight, a teenager with legs up to her armpits and long golden hair. What’s happening?
- I’d say she’s adopted but apparently we’re twins. Plus, you know, all those stretchmarks and whatnot.
- Did you watch the solar eclipse a few weeks ago? We have a couple welding masks lying around (what, don’t you?) and they were perfect for watching the eclipse. Viktor drew faces on the masks so they were a little more personable, as one does.
- I kind of wish I were a 7-year-old boy in skinny jeans, looking down the barrel of a summer full of swimming and fireworks, and PB&J sandwiches on the deck.
- Charming’s life is a pretty carefree place to be, so I live vicariously through him, trying on his little rosy colored Ray Bans from time to time.
Ah, welcome Summer.
— What are you thinking about? Bills, how much you need an eyebrow wax (projecting a little here), how much you want to go see that new movie with whats-her-face in and that new cute guy? —
(Visited 328 times, 3 visits today)