If you are stumped on how to fill those stockings for your husband/wife/parent/adult offspring, look no further. We’ve compiled a guide to our favorite stocking stuffers for your favorite grown ups. Let’s start with the gentlemen, shall we?
- His new favorite shaving and skin care regimen. My husband loves this brand of shave cream, and many other items from their lineup, so I make sure to include it every Christmas.
- And for the guy that likes to look polished and dapper at all times, a suave shoe care kit will fit just right in his stocking.
- Something practical, perhaps? A slick little multi tool is perfect, and slides right into his wallet.
- A new book in his favorite genre–thriller, history, humor, whatever.
- For the guy that never quite outgrew legos, a nano block set is sure to delight–wildlife, architecture, or world travel themes available.
Now for the ladies.
- For the gal that’s forever losing her hair pins and elastics, a sleek set of several will see her through the next year with every hair in place.
- The latest selection for her book club, or a beautiful copy of her favorite novel. I always love a great new book at Christmas time!
- Her favorite fragrance in rollerball form. These little vials of popular perfumes are just right for traveling or keeping in the purse, or for the gal who enjoys many different fragrances.
- Something shiny and sparkly is always the right choice for the gals in your life. These classy stud earrings suit many styles and the price can’t be beat.
- Tickets, passes or gift cards for her favorite activity–skiing, yoga class, manicures, massage, shopping, concerts or plays, etc.