Even though I’ve been a little AWOL with the headache of the century (I still love you, promise) I thought I’d round up some of my favorite Halloween links from the last few years of fun ideas to craft now that we’re so close to the big day. What? Halloween is totally a big day (around here). Halloween candy is the most
dangerous delicious ambrosia of the year, so I’ve got a handful of cool craft ideas to keep my your hands busy enough to stay out of the candy corn jar.
Good luck with that.
- Dressing up for Fall
- Cheap Thanksgiving decor (great for Halloween too!)
- Treat bags for Halloween
- How to make easy ghost suckers
- How to make caramel apples
- Mummy Halloween costume on the cheap
- Decorate your pumpkin with paper
- Fun Halloween party ideas
- Halloween spider treats
- Tunes for your party
- How to make fake snot
— What do you think? Any craft ideas or treats in the mix you’re up to creating? I’ll be honest, the treats are my downfall. Especially those caramel apples, they get me in trouble every year! —