Motivational quote time!
This week’s Quote Of The Week is from one of my personal favorites, Michael Phelps. It kind of goes without saying that if you have a swimmer in the house, Michael Phelps is a huge inspiration. Even if you’re not a swimmer or a swim fan, it’s hard not to be impressed with Michael Phelps.
Would you like to know something about Mr. Phelps? In all his years of training, he only missed swim practice TWICE. Once because he had his wisdom teeth removed, and another because he was snowed in and couldn’t get to the pool. I don’t care who you are, that’s amazing. I can barely drag myself on a walk around my neighborhood a few days a week.
Here’s an inspirational, motivational quote from Michael to help you on your way to achieving your dreams:
An Inspirational Motivational Quote For Your Week
If you’re looking for more inspiring motivational quotes, you can find them right here!
- 1) Petit Elefant Quote of the Week
- 2) Petit Elefant Quote of the Week
- 3) Petit Elefant Quote of the Week
- 4) Petit Elefant Quote of the Week
- 5) Petit Elefant Quote of the Week
- 6) Quote of the Week You and Me
- 7) Quote of the Week and Some Sleep
- 8) Quote of the Week This Week: Space
- 9) This Week’s Quote of the Week
- 10) Quote of the Week, Work On Dreams
- 11) Quote of the Week, A Great Quote About Books