A lacy blue belted dress is innocent enough but the (optional) pink blazer adds a pop of sass. The spike earrings and geometric cuff bracelet cut the sweet in half, and the Valentino vintage-style pumps take the whole thing from ho-hum to ho-ho-ho, jingle all the way!
1. Dolce Gabbana short dress / Mavina fur coat / Andrea Incontri grey pumps / BCBGMAXAZRIA gold purse / LeiVanKash unicorn jewelry, $425 / Statement ring / John & Pearl triangle earrings, $48
2. Miss Selfridge prom dress / TIBI leather shoes / Silver handbag, $37 / Emilio Pucci kohl jewelry / House of Waris white gold bracelet / Lynn Ban silver jewelry, $7,345 / Fur stole, $58 / OPI nail polish, $30
3. Alice Olivia black mini dress / Jane Norman faux fur gilet, $46 / MICHAEL Michael Kors high heel ankle boots / Party purse, $13 / IaM by Ileana Makri gold plated stud earrings / Kenneth jay lane jewelry
4. Oasis blue dress, $105 / River Island cotton jacket, $41 / Valentino royal blue pumps / Yves Saint Laurent black handbag / Eddie Borgo 18k jewelry / Chloé gold jewellery
5. Coast mini dress, $155 / Michael Antonio strappy sandals / Mulberry black purse / Swarovski gold jewelry / Pendant necklace
If you choose any one of these 5 basic party dress looks and use it as a basic template you’ll have a rocking holiday party season, guaranteed*. I’ll see you on the couch.
*not 100% guaranteed to make you the star of the party, but close.