We’re feeling patriotic over here, because isn’t the 4th of July the best? It’s probably one of my all-time favorite holidays. I love dressing up in red, white, and blue and celebrating with friends and family all day long! Look totally cute and stylish while still being patriotic with some inspiration from these 3 outfits that will WOW!
The “Casual Cute Parade” Outfit:
- Lou & Grey Chambray Shirtdress from LOFT: This dress is casual, comfy, and totally timeless!
- FARVA Gladiator Sandals from ASOS: Give your outfit a POP of red with these amazing and bright sandals.
- Emma Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters: I have these sunglasses and I absolutely LOVE them. They are good quality and won’t break the bank!
- Faux Leather Backpack from Forever 21: Throw all of your 4th of July stuff in this adorable white backpack! Sooo cute.
The “Lounging By The Pool”: Outfit:
- Birkenstock Gizeh Sandals from Anthropologie: I am slightly obsessed with these white Birks! They are to die for and SO worth the investment.
- Vintage Wide Brim Straw Hat from Urban Outfitters: Protect your face from the sun with this straw hat with a fun burst of red!
- Seersucker One-Piece Swimsuit from J.Crew: This swimsuit is elegant, classy, and the perfect blue for July 4th!
- High-Neck Maxi Dress from GAP: Lounge by the pool all day in this comfy maxi dress that works great as a swimsuit cover-up!
The “Watching The Fireworks” Outfit:
- White Destructed Skinny Jeans from GAP: White jeans are a must-have for summer! They are a wardrobe staple.
- Indigo Stripe Top from Madewell: The stripes and pleats on this shirt are AMAZING. You need this top.
- Pendant Necklace with V from Target: Stylish, inexpensive, and GOLD! This necklace is a winner.
- Classic Ballet Flats from Forever 21: Everyone needs a classic pair of ballet flats. These red ones give this outfit the perfect 4th of July finish!
I hope you find inspiration for your 4th of July outfit from these patriotic ideas. Have a safe and super fun holiday with the ones you love!